When you book in for an appointment, you are agreeing to the following:
- You have accurately provided background information as requested by the Practitioner via Consultation Form, and confirm that you have no conditions that is contraindicated
- You understand that confidentiality regarding your sessions are adhered to, unless the Practitioner feels that you or someone else are in danger, in which case, disclosures will be kept to a bare minimum necessary for your protection or the protection of a third party
- You understand that the Practitioner may retain personal information, under the Data Protection Act, and this information is for the Practitioner’s information/use only and will not be sold or shared with third parties
- You have been in receipt of the scope of the session, via Treatment Plan, and you give full consent to receiving a session
- You can terminate at any point during a session
- You will be provided with a list of possible contraindications that may occur during or following a session
- All items are “sold as seen”. You can request more information or more photos/videos of items if they are in stock
- No refunds or returns
Terms & Conditions
- You understand that results vary and are not guaranteed by the Practitioner. No refunds are given
- Alternative Therapies are not a replacement for medical treatment, psychological or psychiatric services or counselling
- You understand that the Practitioner does not treat, prescribe for or diagnose any condition
- You understand that the Practitioner is a facilitator of their subjects, and is not practising any other profession that requires a license under the Laws of England
- You have been advised that you are free to terminate any or all sessions at any time
- You have agreed to participate in each session to the best of your ability
- You understand that you must switch off my mobile phone during your sessions
If you have booked an appointment for a therapy, you can cancel at any time. However, there will be a late cancellation fee of 25% of the total value of the treatment if you cancel the day before, or 50% of the total value of the treatment if you cancel on the day of the treatment. There will be a 100% charge if you are a “no show”.
As of immediate effect, I will be taking payments for custom orders at the time of the specified order.
There has been far too many occasions when someone has asked for a piece of jewellery, or more recently, a crystal wand, and then changed their minds after the product was completed.
No refunds will be given for time wasting.